[gravatar size=18 align=absmiddle email@example.com] This is a post by [the_author_posts_link].
No, I didn’t forget! I was just so busy with collecting all the document and working through them that it took months instead of weeks. Last week I finally made my final mindmap about all the different topics about freediving that needed to be transformed into interesting lessons.
As a teaser, here is the list of lessons that will come in the coming weeks. Not necessarily in this particular order, nor am I saying that this list is complete, but it’s were I’m working from.
If you have any topics that you would like to see included, let me know!
- General (What is, history, organizations)
- Safety (Buddysystem, Risks)
- Training Techniques (Periodization, Schedules, Data analyzing, Logging)
- Wet specific training (per discipline)
- Dry Specific Training
- Non-specific training
- Advanced training (RFC, Empty, flooding, packing)
- Organization & Scuba
- Freediving as a business